Thursday, February 11, 2010

"There’s just an certain aura a woman exudes when she has natural hair. She walks differently. Her swag is on full tilt..."


The rest of the above quote goes, "...There's a sense of confidence and je ne sais quoi that emanates from her spirit. Whatever it is it's sexy as all hell and turns me on" Anslem Samuel.

I found that quote on another website. I liked it so much, I thought I'd borrow it ;)

I tried the flat twistout and clipped the ends instead of rolling them. Don't like it on me. At least not with all the perm I still have in my hair. The ends were just too straight. So, I pulled my hair back in a semi messy ponytail-like bun. No, actually, it's more like an afro "puff". It looks pretty good! I've gotten lots of compliments on it here at work today. Probably because it's smoothed back at the front and a more "controlled" look than my regular twistout - LOL! I don't care. Besides, I like the more poofy, bigger twist out on me anyway. I'll be going back to rolling the ends this evening and sporting the big twist n curl fro tomorrow, so look out! HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment