Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hey, I'm on Curlynikki.com!


I submitted my picture to Curlynikki.com's Fierce Friday" post and she posted it! It's kinda cool (see pic above).


I'm currently pre-pooing with Cantu Shea Butter Leave In condish and Hot Six Oil. I warmed the oil, made a mixture of the oil and about 2 tablespoons of the leave in condish and applied to my curls. Put a plastic baggy on my head with a scarf on top of that and I've been doing house work and waiting for the towels to dry with this concoction on my head for about an hour. As soon as the towels are dry, I'm going to jump in the shower and shampoo with ORS Creamy shampoo. It's about the mildest shampoo I've tried so far. I'm going to go ahead and shampoo because it's got a little bit of SLS in it to clean my hair of some of the cones from my diff products. After I shampoo I'm going to use R&N Hair mask to condish and detangle, and then use Hello Hydration as my leave in (or maybe I'll give the DevaCare One another try). Then I'll do my tnc with ORS Smooth and Hold Pudding and seal with shea butter. I'll post the results when I take it down tomorrow ;)


Still loving my fro. The thicher my natural hair grows, the easier it is to take down and hide the part lines. My curls last for several days if I don't disturb it too much after the take down.


Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment