Thursday, June 2, 2011

For the rest of the Grow Out Challenge...























For the remainder of the Naturallycurlly.com GOC (Kim Coles/CurlyNikki), I think that I will be "sock bunning" or banana-clip bunning (on stretched hair) for my protective style. I'll change up the front a bit with either a flat twist or two, pomp or bangs and use headbands and scarves if I decide to pull the front back, but I think that's my game plan. I'll wash, condition and put my hair in 10-15 flat twists for a twist n curl to stretch and then wear a twistout for a day maybe and then bun for the week. I'm getting a little weary of the two strand twist updos - been wearing my hair like that basically since September, in different variations. Now that my hair is actually long enough to bun, I'm going to try rocking that for awhile I can still keep it protected but I need to change it up a bit. 9 months of twists is enough for now.


Above are pics of my sock bun style and my puffy banana clip pony style.


Ciao for Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment